Successful SEO for Your Product
An SEO strategy will boost your website’s rank, draw more potential clients to the products or services you offer, and help you achieve bigger goals.
What does SEO stand for? SEO is an abbreviation of Search Engine Optimization – a set of website development and promotion techniques aimed at bringing your service to the top of search engine result pages (or SERPs), increasing both its attendance and the income it generates.
SEO rules are set by the search engines. Each of them has their own ranking algorithms which consist of various factors. Although these factors are kept in secret, SEO experts know which of them are the most effective. By optimizing the website according to them, you can improve its rating. Here’s a basic guide to search engine optimization for dummies.
How to SEO
Search engines are constantly improving the quality of their work, which means that your site needs to be promoted in a comprehensive manner. This includes SEO writing, tinkering with the site’s technical side, content, usability, compatibility with all types of devices, and building natural links. In general, website promotion is divided into two components: internal and external optimization.
Internal optimization has a direct impact on a site’s rank in search results. This process has several stages. Here are the main ones:
- Semantic kernel creation (making up a list of keywords);
- Improvement of the internal structure of the site (CNC, Robots.txt, sitemap);
- Work on technical flaws (duplicate pages, broken links, etc.);
- Constant improvement of the resource’s usability.
Internal optimization is the most time-consuming part of optimization. An SEO specialist makes sure that the site is fast, user-friendly, and informative.
External optimization includes the process of putting links to your website on other resources. The main goal here is to pick the right donor sites. Usually, trusted and thematic services give the best result.
During external optimization, SEO experts form a list of donors create anchors for links and post texts containing those links on friendly websites with appropriate content.
No local SEO services in your country or state would be able to make up an efficient site promotion strategy without deep analysis of internal and external factors that influence the optimization plan. SEO analysis helps to get a clear understanding of why your site isn’t as productive as it could be.
Although SEO analysis alone can’t improve your site’s rank, it points where to concentrate your efforts. With SEO analysis, you’ll learn more about the market situation, your place on it, and how to jump higher.
Components of SEO analysis
Deep SEO analysis involves the study of different factors, such as page contents, status in search engines, links, etc. Some of them are concentrated on the website, while some are external, but all of them are crucial for site promotion.
An SEO audit is a procedure, performed for marketing purposes. If you care about making your website an effective platform for promoting your products, you should do an SEO audit frequently. Having done it properly, a search engine optimization specialist will collect the info to improve your service’s performance.
The effectiveness of an SEO audit depends on the size of your website. If it’s small, frequent audit won’t help you boost its productivity. You don’t want to waste precious time, concentrating on stats all the time. But if your service is relatively big, and you began to notice traffic drops, an audit will help you find out where the problem is.
Best SEO tools we use
SEO tools are a set of services, plug-ins, apps, and other software necessary to optimize routine processes. Here’s the SEO software we use to make your website better.
- Google Webmaster Tools. This is a service through which we can track the basic parameters for promoting your service online. It allows for analyzing internal and external links, finding out your site’s rank, and getting a lot of other useful information.
- Google Analytics. This SEO tool is used to analyze the site traffic. It shows all the statistics an SEO manager needs: unique visitors, page depth, and so on.
- KWFinder. This SEO keyword tool helps us find ineffective keywords. Apart from that, it provides many keyword ideas that help us rank your service higher.
- Ahrefs. It’s the best SEO analysis tool available on the market. It shows what components of your online service need to be improved.
Thanks to these tools, we get a clearer picture of how your site works, analyze the current situation, and plan our further steps: we change the site’s structure, build additional links, and review the content, providing efficient and affordable search engine optimization.